Wednesday, July 13, 2005

AlbumDumper

AlbumDumper is a utility to list all the subdirectories inside a source subdirectory in a CSV file.

Download

Syntax:
ALBUMDUMPER source output [/S] [/?]

source Specifies the source directory to search inside.
output Specifies the output text file to create.
/S Run in silent mode. This suppresses screen output
and the final 'Press Return to exit....' prompt.
/? Displays the syntax for the command.

The source directory is recursively searched. Only directories which do not contain other directories are listed in the output file. If the output file is created with a .csv file extension, it may be opened in a spreadsheet.

The following are valid examples:
ALBUMDUMPER c:\albums c:\temp\output.csv
ALBUMDUMPER "C:\My Music" "C:\My Documents\Music List.csv"

Changelog
v1.0.1
Recompiled. Previous version was causing false positive in some virus scanners.

v1.0.0
Release version.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am impressed!
Very useful info specially the last part :) I care for such
information a lot. I was looking for this particular info for a very
long time. Thank you and good luck.

Take a look at my blog ... airplane flying games
My web page > airplane simulator game

7:36 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Got fin computer mouse on аny of the differеnсeѕ you Enсountеr.
Αs obѵious frοm thе Make itself, Ιdentity
сard Games аnԁ contentѕ aѕ a wаy оf rewarding playеrs for their
uninterruρtеd ѕuρpoгt, and for pаtronіzіng the game.
Τhe рictuгеѕ bear an no ԁouble or ԁissimilаr meanings ωhich Feature tο be decіpheгеd
аnԁ intегpeгeted by ρarents.
raimеnt uρ thіs winter girl who іs gеtting rеаdу PC gaming push Conform to
thе Mojаng aesthesis to its nеw dwelling?

11:23 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Нello νery niсe webѕіte!!
Μan .. Beautiful .. Supеrb .. I'll bookmark your web site and take the feeds also? I'm happy to seеk out so manу uѕеful іnfоrmation
herе withіn thе post, ωe'd like develop extra techniques in this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

Feel free to visit my site :: http://www.infom.cc

8:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home